Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ok, you guys were right. I needed to change my blog name, so there you have it! I can now see her and she is absolutely adorable!
Graham has been at a track meet since last Thursday, so I haven't seen him since we got the referral. I want to celebrate, but I want to celebrate with him first. However I think I'm going to have to go buy some baby clothes today! Now that I know what she looks like and what size to get it's going to be so much more fun to buy cute outfits for her!!

5 comments:

Debra said...

Expect a package from us before too long... You'll have to keep us posted about what comes next!

Hit 40 said...

I am glad that I popped over from a comment that you left on another blog...

I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!!!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Wow, that has to be killing you to not be able to celebrate. Seems like you're always waiting for something with this thing huh? ;-)

Ed & Jeanne said...

When do you get her? Do they mail her in a big Fed Ex envelope?

Elizabeth said...

Deb- Oooh a package! Yeah!!

Hit 40- Thank you!

Jeff-Well, I couldn't help but celebrate a little by myself. I went shopping for some dresses and sandals. But he's home now so let the shopping begin!!

VE-I wish they would ship her FedEx, but no, we have to go to China to pick her up. I am NOT a good traveler but my husband is, so we should balance each other out! We should leave in about 4-8 weeks!