Our agency just e-mailed us and said
"The CCAA will delay the arrival of referrals due to the Swine Flu outbreak."
They don't know how long, but they will keep us informed. So I have no idea when we'll get her picture much less travel to go get her.
This is becoming the most depressing block ever.
:(
5 comments:
I'm sorry to hear but just hopefully everyone will be in good health by the time you bring her home!
It's not the most depressing "block" ever...and tt will be quite joyous soon!!
Hang in there! And be sure to document this for her scrapbook or whatever. She should know how long you waited and how agonizing it was and how NOT EVEN THE SWINE FLU COULD STOP YOU!!!!
Don't worry, the swine flu will end. There is a famous Chinese saying called 好事多磨,which I roughly translate into English as -A good thing takes a lot of waiting time.
So Cheer up, you will see your lovely baby girl soon.
I've decided not to go to work due to swine flu. But that's no surprise...I never go anyway...
Post a Comment