Monday, December 29, 2008

Goodbye February!

Wow!
China matched 5 more days and got through February 28, 2006. Since there are only 28 days in February that means we are finally done with that stinking month!! (and no, it wasn't a leap year. I checked!) Next batch of referrals will start with March 1st. And Graham and I are March 10th. I don't know how many days they'll match, but I'm hoping for 5. Well, I'm actually hoping for 10, but that won't happen, so 5 days is a pretty safe number to hope for.
It's weird that they are finally in our month. After 2 years and 10 months of waiting, they are finally into March 2006.
OK, here I go getting my hopes up again, you'd think I'd learn, but I think I can say that we will get our referral within 4 months!

2 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I hate to say I told you so, but...

Ok, in this case I'm happy to say I told you so :-)

Karen Travels said...

YIPES!!! This is terrifc news, right!!? I am so excited for you!

Some day I am going to write you with about a million questions on adoption. Although these days I am thinking of going into foster care.

First I need to *settle* somewhere though!

And, just fyi, the word for the word verification is "underdump" - wow, they pick some weird ones...lol.