Monday, June 9, 2008

8-10 days matched

It looks like China matched between 8 and ten days this week, we'll know for sure tomorrow. I actually let myself feel a glimmer of hope (never a smart idea) and looked at some referral pictures of the newly matched babies. They were adorable and I felt sick. I will not be doing that again for a while.
On the upside, the man across the street from us is pulling up roots and stumps from his yard. He ties a chain from his truck to the stump, then drives his trunk until they come out of the ground. It's terribly exciting and all the neighbors have been out to watch him at some point during the day. When he gets a big root up we all cheer and clap.
I'm so easily entertained.

1 comment:

Erin Alaska said...

your baby is not invisible, it's there. Patiently waiting for you to find her. chin up :)