This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Nirvana
As of today, I am never eating non-fat sour cream again! I bought a container of real sour cream by accident and thought I was in heaven when I ate my burrito! I don't think I've had real sour cream for years!! It was soooo good! I wonder what other diet foods I'm eating that pale in comparison to the real thing. I started drinking diet pop (Tab) in the 6th grade so I could be like the cool high school girls on diets. I've not had a real soda ever since, that I can remember anyway. Maybe I should try some Dr. Pepper! WooHoo I live life on the edge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can eat low fat sour cream, but not non-fat. It's too awful to contemplate.
I'm actually eating full fat salad dressing now too! I had no idea french dressing actually had flavor!
Post a Comment