Good news! We've decided to officially request to adopt of our foster kiddo. We have talked to our social worker and she is starting the paperwork. It will take about six months, but that's nothing after waiting over 3 years for China!
Mia loves him so much and they play all the time. They do fight, but they are starting to work it out and I would say they get along about 80% of the time.
As long as everything goes alright, I'm going to have a son! I get to have two children!! I feel so blessed!
2 comments:
this was wonderful for me to read first thing in my morning. Congrats Elizabeth, good hearts can heal any hurt. I know he is going to love being your son as much as you are going to love being his mother.
That's awesome. Good Luck with all the proceedings!
Post a Comment