Miss Mia is saying too many words to count now and is using two word sentences like "Mama's shoes" or "Mia eat" or my favorite "Where Fred??" She wants to do everything herself and I can practically see the wheels turning in her head when she learns something new and is figuring out how it fits in her world. I just love watching her grow!
Her bangs have grown out and I pledge never to cut them again. In fact I want to take her to a stylist, just so her hair isn't so scraggly, but I don't know if she'd sit still. My mom was a stylist (well, actually in her day she was called a "Beauty Operator") and maybe I'll wait until she gets here and she can trim Mia's hair.
We are renovating our garage to be another room. I think it will be a recreational room with our keyboard and guitar and Mia's toys. I can't wait until it's done!!
We've had beautiful weather up here. Too hot in fact! We took Mia to the glacier to swim one day. She loved it!! I just don't like getting all the sand (or is it silt) off her and her hair and her clothes. But I'm sure we'll go again, if for no other reason than to see the look on the tourists faces when they see people swimming in the glacier water! Actually they are little ponds right next to the glacier, but they are pretty shallow and warm up really quick, but the tourists don't know that and think we're nuts!
My friend is home with her daughter from China. Her biological daughter is two weeks younger! They are two of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen! The other day I heard myself saying "Oh My God, look at your little ear. I could just dip it in chocolate and eat it right up!" Again, what is wrong with me??
So I'll leave you some pics of my beautiful baby girl, the absolute joy of my life :)

2 comments:
It has been a long time. Welcome back.
Mia is adorable; so precious!
Yeah, you are crazy for swimming in a glacier pond. ;-)
there she is! all growing up! beautiful :o) so nice to hear y'all doing well and dandy!
Post a Comment