Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Still flying high!

Today we sent in the paperwork accepting our daughter's referral. I was pretty excited. In fact I was so excited that I forgot my purse at the FedEx office. Luckily they called me and we went right back to pick it up.
So now our paperwork is flying to Texas and should get there tomorrow morning. Our agency wanted all the letters back by Friday so they can start travel arrangements, and I didn't want to be that "Alaskan Family that held everything up because it took forever to get their acceptance back", so we paid for overnight shipping. I'll rest easy when I get verification that our paperwork got there.
This is so exciting!!

2 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

Hey, I'll keep an eye out for that paperwork down here in Texas! ;-)

I hope you get to travel soon.

Elizabeth said...

LOL, Thanks!