Today is yucky for so many reasons.
My brother was deployed for Iraq 4 years ago on Mother's Day. It's the last time his wife and three sons saw him, until they brought him back for his funeral. So this is a hard day for my sister-in-law and my nephews. And then there is my mom who gets flowers from the Gold Star Mothers and the USO every Mother's Day. This day is hard for her too, which means I'm on the phone with her a lot.
And then, not as depressing, but still there, today is the 36th week of waiting for our baby.
I'll be glad when this weekend is over, I'm actually looking forward to Monday!
4 comments:
I'm sorry about your brother. That is so sad for everyone. No mother should have to lose a child!
Take care.
I'm not sure I knew (or remembered you saying) that. How very sad for everyone in your family and his. My heart goes out to all of you.
It was a hard day for me in some ways also, although not for any of the reasons it was hard for you, your mom, your sister in law...
I remember hearing about your brother. I can't believe it's been this long already. I'm sorry for your family, having to go through that. You're all in my thoughts.
What a terrible waste of a human being...and for what. Sorry about your families loss, I don't think I knew that either.
Post a Comment