Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here she is!!


She's about 8 months old here. We think she's adorable!!

15 comments:

cna2rn2009 said...

we'd have to agree.

Debra said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

She is so adorable words cannot describe her!!!!!!

We can't wait to see her for reals!!!

cna2rn2009 said...

I have been informed that my excitement isn't obvious enough so....


OMG SHE'S SO FRIGGIN ADORABLE! WOW! CUTEST CHINESE BABY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

LOL! Yes she IS the cutest Chinese baby in the whole world!!

ReformingGeek said...

Wow! What a cutie!

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

OMG!!! I can't friggen believe it!!! I've been holding off saying too much because there really hasn't been a whole lot I could say anymore. I've had my fingers and toes crossed so hard they have dents in them.

So congratulations Elizabeth. I'm REALLY happy for you and your husband. You must be totally floating on cloud 9. and 10. and 11... :-)

Unknown said...

She is unbelievably adorable - when can I start sending her gifts?

Elizabeth said...

Thank you everyone for being so excited for us!!! We ARE on cloud 11 and plan to stay there for a while!!

Debra said...

I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see you meet her for the first time. :)

Karen Travels said...

I am so happy I want to cry, and I NEVER cry. Okay, I am crying. I know we don't know each other but I have enjoyed following your blog this past year as I have made my life changing move. Now it is your turn. I plan to pay very close attention as I too want to adopt someday!! You deserve this happiness after your long wait!!

WHAT A GORGEOUS BABE!!

Karen Travels said...

p.s. you need to change the name of your blog!

Ed & Jeanne said...

You light up my life, you bring me hope (oh wait, that's a song...)

Seriously, I'm so happy for both of you. Finally! I'll bet all the waiting was worth it now! She's adorable...

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Very lovely! Congratulations. Now you have to rename your blog;-)

Megan said...

She is adorable. All babies are adorable. Your baby is adorable. I like the word adorable!!!!

(You can curse VE for sending me here, btw)

淡淡花香 said...

She is so lovely and adorable! I am so happy for you, Elizabeth! The long waiting is worthwhile. you can really start to experience the parenthood! That will be so much fun!