Good news! USCIS processed our I-600A form and they sent us back an approved I-171H form. Our I-171H expires August 3, 2010 and our fingerprints for the I-171H expire September 5, 2009.
Do you know what this means?
Do you?
It means I never have to deal with the mother fuckers at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Anchorage division again.
Halle-fuckin-lujah
8 comments:
Umm...congrats!! But you might need to refer to number 1 on your post from February 1st!! LOL!
But, congrats!
Great news! I'm looking for an I217 form. Yeah...apprently I can apply for idiot grant...
Trust me, I held back. ;)
Well the United States Imigration Office is full of idiots, so I'm sure you can get one there!
:)
Ooh... I kind of like the feisty new Elizabeth. I didn't know you had it in you. ;-)
No more bureaucratic bullshit from that quarter? Has to be good.
Yay!
Sorry I can't think of something more witty to say but a) I just woke up and b) I'm in 4th quarter. Ask any Euphemism College nursing school student what that means. They won't have time to answer you and even if they could, you wouldn't understand their lifeless, incoherent babbling.
But, YAY!!!
Where have you been? I am concernicus!
Post a Comment