This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Six years ago my brother pasted away while serving our country. I think about him often as Mia gets older and changes so much. I wish I could call him up and talk to him about everything. I miss you Tom.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think that Tom knows how much you miss him, and I think he is always with you. He loved you so much and I'm sure he does still
I didn't know that. I'm an only child so I cannot relate at all but only imagine what that might be like. Well, you've got your daughter and memories for sure.
2 comments:
I think that Tom knows how much you miss him, and I think he is always with you. He loved you so much and I'm sure he does still
I didn't know that. I'm an only child so I cannot relate at all but only imagine what that might be like. Well, you've got your daughter and memories for sure.
Post a Comment