This blog was about me and my inability to stay sane during our adoption from China. But we now have our beautiful daughter so this blog is just about our boring old life.
We had a similar experience when Delia was about that age. Fun times!Now Delia sits in his lap and happily tells him what she wants (Pokemon cards, this year, wtf?!).So there's hope. :)
oh I totally understand Mia - I was horrfied of Santa when I was a kid. Probably why my kids never have had "Santa" coming over at our house...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We had a similar experience when Delia was about that age. Fun times!
Now Delia sits in his lap and happily tells him what she wants (Pokemon cards, this year, wtf?!).
So there's hope. :)
oh I totally understand Mia - I was horrfied of Santa when I was a kid. Probably why my kids never have had "Santa" coming over at our house...
Post a Comment