So I was telling Graham how fun it is to wake up with Mia on the weekends. She sits up and will have the biggest smile on her face and give me all sorts of kisses. I love it. But Graham always gets up early so he'd never experienced the love fest.
So, last Monday he decided he was going to sleep in until Mia woke up. I stuck my head in the bedroom before I left to say goodbye and Graham was awake. I called him from work about an hour later to asked what happened. He said Mia woke up, climbed out of bed without even looking at him, opened the door and ran down the hall yelling "NOGGIES!!!"
Well, you know who's important in this household.
3 comments:
That's precious.
Poor Graham.
;-)
Poor Graham. Where's the love?!
oh my - poor Graham, and poor noggies?? Mia is in da house!!
Post a Comment