So Mia is still potty training, we're not pushing it at all, she goes in the potty a couple times a day. She'll get there. We have a potty that plays music as soon as liquid hits the bowl. It helps her know what it is we want her to do right when she's doing it. So she had just gone potty and the music played and we clapped our hands and ate M&Ms. We clean out the bowl, and wipe it down with a Clorox wipe. Then we were all in her room reading books and all of a sudden we hear the music on the potty go off. Graham and I look at each other and he goes to check things out. Then I hear "Fred, stop licking the potty chair!!" I know it's gross, but I couldn't stop laughing all night.
Fred is so pretty.
3 comments:
Oh, EEEWWWWW!
Yea for Mia!
I am so not surprised. At Mia, or at Fred.
We used to have to be super careful not to leave a dirty diaper unattended -- you know, like right when you change it, then you get distracted by something, and it was just a pee diaper.... Yeah, we'd leave the house and come back and that diaper would be all over the house. Thanks, dogs!
hehe... wonder what he thought when the music started playing :o)
Post a Comment