Sunday, October 12, 2008

My side hurts

Ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha gasp gasp ha ha ha ha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ha Bwaaa haaa haha ha ha ha gasp gasp hee hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *gasp*, So, you want to hear the most recent rumor?? My March LID chat room says that the next batch will be 15 days. Ya RIGHT! Like THAT'S going to happen. It's like the punchline to a joke. Oh my *giggle* I mean it's just so *hee hee* hilarious! *giggle giggle* ha ha *snort* Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha *snort* ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say that just sounds like wishful thinking, rather than an actual rumor. It's the same think we've been hearing for over a year now. Sad really, some people are just going to get their hopes up over it.

Anonymous said...

I mean thing..obviously.

Elizabeth said...

Someone reported that her agency actually said this. But I still don't believe it, except of corse for that 1% of my brain that does and will fall into a dark depression when it doesn't come true and the other 99% of me is saying in a sing song voice "I told you so, I told you so" Stupid 1% of my brain.

Anonymous said...

Uh huh. Or her agency said "we hope they do 15 days" or her agency said "it would be nice if they did 15 days" or she said to her agency "is there any possiblity they would do 15 days" and her agency said "one month, 5 years ago they actually processed 15 days, so yes it's possible"....

I'm sorry for that 1% of our brain! I wish we could just have it surgicallly removed. A china-botomy. Ha. That's pretty funny.